Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Navneet BoomBoom
Administrators nickname
Harry_king
Date
Jul 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Zz8tMns

Navneet BoomBoom

Player
Player
i want to tell to admin that the reason i got 7 day ban that i use absusing words in hindi but first he use abusing about my parents then i used it but thing is that i dont have any proof so can u give me 3 hours mute instead 7 days ban because im new player and i want to get 15 gc and i want to collect 50 hours car its a humble request.

Navneet BoomBoom

Player
Player
I am telling u the truth he said for 1v1 in arena and I defeated him by 19-9 and he got mad saying you are hacker you are lagging but I was doing speed boosting im begging you admin please give me 3 hour mute please.

Top Bottom