Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Pimenta
Administrators nickname
Cristiano Forbes
Date
Apr 1, 2022
Time
18:36
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/73643/#post-260302

Pedro Pimenta

Player
Player
Boa tarde!

Vinha solicitar uma possível redução do ban que levei por não apresentar uma POV.
Na thread tentei explicar o porquê de não ter ban e se havia outra maneira de resolver sendo que foi um simples evento das organizações informais, no qual quebrei a regra:
1.7 Todos os participantes de todos os eventos dentro de qualquer esfera deverão gravar POV e guardar a gravação por 48 horas. | 30 dias de BAN.
Peço mais uma vez que revejam o problema pois não era intenção usar um bug para me favorecer e agora sempre que vou a um evento tenho uma POV para provar o que faço.
Gostaria de saber se não havia maneira de diminuir sendo que admiti o meu erro e gravo sempre o meu jogo.
Obrigado!!

Cupido Prada

Vibing
Player
U will get unbanned in 7 days everyone gets unbanned for no pov look all the ban appeal been accepted

Cupido Prada

Vibing
Player
30 days is a lot
I posted a suggestion on grand rp discord Change the event rule 1.7 do a 5-7 days ban instead of 30 sometimes recording programs doenst work as they should is not fair on a player that put so much time so much grind to buy a house o to build up a family o to buy a biz and they can just loose everything just Bcz of a technical issue

Pedro Pimenta

Player
Player
I posted a suggestion on grand rp discord Change the event rule 1.7 do a 5-7 days ban instead of 30 sometimes recording programs doenst work as they should is not fair on a player that put so much time so much grind to buy a house o to build up a family o to buy a biz and they can just loose everything just Bcz of a technical issue
In my case if I dont get unbban Ill lose everything

Bolota Dior

Blocked
Blocked
No Sense.. so if someone cheat and dont send pov he gets only 7 days? Lol hes going to cheat again bro.
Admins are taking bans off because the server is almost dead. U Will see a lot of cheaters from now on because they make a unban appeal and they can play again.
If u get a 60 day u gonna learn the lesson.

SyRoX

Player
Player
By the way this player Pedro Pimenta have aim lock. I catch him on arena few days ago..
Stop pointing whit you´re dirty fingers on other Players if yourself are not a single bit better. You got the PC-Check and got banned for cheats that u had. So you cheated in the past and now you´re trying to blame other people whiteout proof. Stop replying now to this Topic unless you´re the involved one.

Pedro Pimenta

Player
Player
No Sense.. so if someone cheat and dont send pov he gets only 7 days? Lol hes going to cheat again bro.
Admins are taking bans off because the server is almost dead. U Will see a lot of cheaters from now on because they make a unban appeal and they can play again.
If u get a 60 day u gonna learn the lesson.
Mas as tuas palavras valem tanto como as minhas, nada basicamente!! Só esperar o staff responder.
E se baixar melhor para mim e parece que é pior para ti.

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Boa tarde.

O seu ban irá ser reduzido, mas a partir de agora reduzir um BAN por ausência de POV irá ser quase impossível.
Até agora reduzi alguns bans uma vez que o servidor abriu há pouco tempo e muita gente não estava preparada/habituada de fazer POVs.
Penso que agora estão mais que informados de que têm que tirar POVs de todos os eventos em qualquer esfera.
Honestemente espero que não haja mais casos do género.

Fechado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom