Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaon Arman

Player
Player
Hello Lebron,

After a long time away, I’m reaching out with the hope of getting one last chance to play EN2 with all of you. I acknowledge the mistakes I made, even though they were unintentional, and I deeply regret any issues they caused. As a loyal player, I’m respectfully requesting a final opportunity to regain access to my account. I assure you that I’ve learned from my past errors and will strive to avoid any future mistakes.

Congratulations on your new promotion! I truly appreciate your consideration and hope to be part of the community again.

Best regards,
Shaon Arman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom