Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rigata baky
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Jun 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/djvTeDG

kizer

Player
Player
---

Hello [dear]

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my sincere apologies for violating one of the rules on the "Grand RP" server recently. I realize my mistake and deeply regret my actions.

I fully understand that the rules are essential for ensuring a fair and enjoyable experience for everyone, and I greatly appreciate the efforts you put into managing the server. My actions were unintentional, and I promise to be more mindful in the future.

Please accept my apology, and if there are any steps I can take to make amends or any advice you can offer to help me avoid such mistakes in the future, I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your understanding and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom