Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
I was already posted by Zoey fresh during the same events for RDM and It was approved by king spectar I dont think its fair she can double post during the same events the timeline is the same, like if I was already posted for the situation and punished I dont feel its fair she can repost more clips for the same situation that I was already punished for and nonrp driving doesnt seem right as I wasnt off road driving ect. I apologize for my actions. but being reposted for same situation doesnt seem fair.

Zoey Fresh

https://www.youtube.com/@zf6629
Player
Hello I will reply here because you obviously want some clarification. . I was going to post both reports on you last night but it was 4am for me and I forgot to do so.

The report approved by King Specter you sent me to the Hospital.

The report approved by Beni Valentine you can be seen VDMing me and I didn't get sent to hospital.

So clearly it's 2 different violations of RDM. You RDMed me twice. You can check time of upload to YouTube both videos were uploaded at the same time last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom