Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Pending review Applications not getting considered | Higher admins

Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
John Finn
Administrators nickname
Higher admins
Date
Jul 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

John fin

Player
Player
Hello Sam Sir and Pablo Sir.
I have been playing Grand rp for more than 2 years and playing EN2 as well for a long time. When coming EN2 I had one social club issue and was banned for GR 1.4 and later explained the entire situation to Lebron sir and got unbanned which is explained in this forum Reviewed - Ban for Gen Rule 1.4 | Nik Payne I have always wanted to become a leader or admin so after this I tried contacting several admins and maintained a clean history except a jail for provoking. After maintaining a clean record for sometime I was banned for deceiving admins. I just want to let you know I am not appealing the punishments. I want to say I am genuinely sorry about what I have done which have led to these punishments. I just am sincerely requesting one chance to make me leader or admin. I want to prove that It was a mistake and not something I did willingly. With these punishments I am not getting accepted for interviews. Please let me know if I can become a leader or admin. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Top Bottom