Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
David Webb
Administrators nickname
Maze Redz
Date
Jul 27, 2024
Time
20:29
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/769632/#post-2719347

David_Webb

Player
Player
I would like to file a complaint against Maze Reds for muting me for a non existing rule. Nowhere in the list of rules does it state that voice changers are prohibited. The rule is not written anywhere that is publicly available. I have been playing on the server with the voice changer for almost 2 weeks now and i have had no issues what so ever. As a matter of fact other Administrators have heard me talk and said nothing about it. I even have my own forum reports and my own POVs on this forum where I have been using the voice changer and the reviewing administrators have said nothing about it. It is true the Administrator Maze Redz told me that it violates the server rules and I would respect that if the rule actually existed. And on top of all of that my voice changer is completely realistic. All I did was lower the pitch of my voice.

Now I have been muted for 10 hours for a rule that does not exist.

I ask the reviewing admin to please clarify where this rule is stated and to prevent Administrators from making up their own rules.

Top Bottom