Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
EngMostafa Livii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2024
Time of violation
00:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tCd_x7_6tpY

Mason Moss

"Cheater"
Player

wasnt this already rejected? also, you say without demand, and provide a short pov. can you atleast provide full pov since the start of the arrest to make such accusations

Mason Moss

"Cheater"
Player
Where in this POV did you open your PDA to check for a wanted criminal in the area, how would you know that it is him?
Why did you search his car using your G muscle to see his name without proper use of RP commands? (sounds like metagaming to me!)
Why can I hear the Discord PTT sound in the background? (sounds like metagaming to me!)
Why did you cuff him and then find out his name using your organization menu? (sounds like FailRP to me!)
Why did you search the car without using proper RP commands? (sounds like FailRP to me!)

Engmostafa Livii

Under Deputy in Family CaLaVeRa (Server EN1)
Player
Where in this POV did you open your PDA to check for a wanted criminal in the area, how would you know that it is him?
Why did you search his car using your G muscle to see his name without proper use of RP commands? (sounds like metagaming to me!)
Why can I hear the Discord PTT sound in the background? (sounds like metagaming to me!)
Why did you cuff him and then find out his name using your organization menu? (sounds like FailRP to me!)
Why did you search the car without using proper RP commands? (sounds like FailRP to me!)
this from start and also i didnt do metagaming you will get this in full bodycam

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.

ID 136664 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 104150 will receive a punishment for MG and fail-rp
( You must do RP to get his name not just press G on his car to get the owner name )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom