Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Tugra Coffinson
Administrators nickname
King Specter
Date
Jul 28, 2024
Time
10:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DQ2vGiPd8nM?si=R8DfXJoa4-Ccv4B2

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
The person in the blue car who initially made a rule mistake is trying to go over my car then hits it again and sends my car flying. It seems like the person might have internet issues or it could be because of the game. My car appears to be pinning him down and I immediately get out of my car. BUT PAY ATTENTION WHY WASNT THE PERSON PUNISHED FOR NOT USING THEIR MICROPHONE?

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hello,

1. You did car ram him to stop him and close the road infront of him.
2. You only got 60mins jail which is the least time for this rule break because it was not Mass CR or something like that.

About his mic was not recording, i didn't notice that so it will be Alex/James decision to remove the jail or not.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Hello,

1. You did car ram him to stop him and close the road infront of him.
2. You only got 60mins jail which is the least time for this rule break because it was not Mass CR or something like that.

About his mic was not recording, i didn't notice that so it will be Alex/James decision to remove the jail or not.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Hello king welcome my jail iy finsh np but. The players recording program is illegal. I filed a complaint against them. Otherwise I have no problem with you. I accepted my punishment and it is already over 60 minutes. Thank you.

Top Bottom