Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Rahul
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 TO 8 HRS
5. Your Discord- NarutoxSasuke_19519
6. Your Nickname- Max Pluxuryy
7. Your ID- 74123

Additional information

1. Leader of...LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT ( LSPD )
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- The First Reason Would Be , I Have Lot Of Experience In Legal Organization and have been in each and every legal org present in the city .
I can use this experience to ensure there is transparency and secrecy in working of Organization . The Prior Experience In LSPD FOR 3 terms and As HC In every Organization will help me to do this ..

- In some of the organisations that I had been in , the leader of the organisation differentiates between the employees of his own organisation .
If I Become a leader , i will make sure that everyone in my Organization should be treated equally and should be considered in every situation .
I Will Not Do any Discrimination Between HC's and the normal officers/employees .

- Being A leader is difficult , But still i will try to maintain the good relations with every Organization employee .
I Will definitely try to reduce the rule breaks by my Organization and try to make my term better , without any warnings and strikes .
I will strive to uphold the integrity of the server's roleplay environment and foster a sense of realism and immersion for all employees working in my Organization .
I will try to make a good impact on my employees to motivate them to do the loyal / great work for their own Organization and specific departments
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- I will ensure there is no 'discrimination' between my Organization employees , if I saw someone in my Organization doing it , will take strict actions against him
- I will ensure there is proper use of commands to maintain the realism in the roleplay
- Good Departments to maintain the level of roleplay
- Increasing the RP commands to make it more real for the employees .
- To Hire Best Employees In Human Resources to make sure , training for officers should be explained in detailed and in simple way , so that it will be easy to understand and there will be no rule break by the officers .
- To ensure there is valid bodycams at every officer , the people in Internal Affairs Department will be hired .
- Giving promotions on the basis of activity / work done by employees , not on the basis of relationships , if i see anyone in my Organization doing it , will be punished respectively.
- I will Keep My employees away from rule breaking and violations of the roleplay .

Arj Pluxury

"Be afraid if i took a complaint against you"
Server Administrator
Rejected

Spend more time and Gain more experience in EN03 and apply again in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom