Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nxcklasdot

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request a review of my ban due to alleged account sharing. I understand the importance of maintaining the integrity and security of the game, and I respect the rules set forth by Grand RP.

However, I would like to clarify that I have not engaged in any form of account sharing. The account in question is solely my own, and I have not permitted anyone else to access or use it. I believe there may have been a misunderstanding or an error that led to this ban.

To assist in resolving this issue, I am more than willing to provide any necessary information or evidence that can prove my account’s activity is solely my own. I genuinely enjoy playing Grand RP and have always aimed to abide by its rules and guidelines.

I kindly ask you to reconsider the ban and reinstate my account. I am eager to continue participating in the Grand RP community and contributing positively to the game.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom