Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacky Len
Administrators nickname
freija_jinn
Date
Jul 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
gg

benbarel

Player
Player
Hi I got an unjustified Ban.

At 00:00 I left the computer for the benefit of my children, I have a child with disability issues and my wife was not feeling well and I asked my wife to sit on the computer and press the E button (about 45 minutes until I finish treating my son) so that my player can continue to practice. After I finished the treatment I returned to the computer and saw that I was disconnected from the server automatically knowing that I could continue the next day. When I woke up in the morning I suddenly find out that I am in Ban for 60 days. Your decision is really excessive and this behavior is unpleasant on your part. Also yesterday I invested money to buy the Battle Pass .PREMIUM I ask you to look into this issue again and remove the ban. If you don't show any understanding on your part and you decide not to refuse my request and lift my ban. If you don't show any understanding on your part and you decide to refuse my request to drop the ban I will ask for my money back because I have no use for the Battle Pass. And if you don't want to return my money I will have to contact government officials and we will move forward from there, I would be very happy not to reach this situation and to show understanding towards me especially that this is such a sensitive issue due to my son with the disability problems. This game is therapy for me and I really enjoy it, if you want proof of my words I can give you my discord, where I can show you that I'm not a little boy, I'm married with children and also my child's situation that such things can happen.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hello
we appreciate that you have said story we chwe have read her few thousand times, believe us - we don't trust in them as reality how we are performing checking differs from what u describe in your story

benbarel

Player
Player
You drove me away due to GYM BOT. That's why I'm explaining to you that it wasn't a robot, it was my wife who pressed the E button, I wasn't at the computer because I was taking care of my son and again I have no problem proving that I'm married and have children so you know that my story is not a lie

benbarel

Player
Player
In the past I received a ban justified and I did not tell you stories I received the expulsion because it was justified

This exclusion is not justified

benbarel

Player
Player
My discord is barel:3391
In case you want proof about my child and my life that you know I'm telling the truth

Top Bottom