Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shaurya NoMercy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2024
Time of violation
13:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/einTQChCGL0

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player
He took my debt without saying "I am a debt collector collecting your debt" he said something i don't know what he said

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player
Aight then, just provide your POV and dear admin provide all these guys what they deserve except Faraz (Warn for commenting while they are not accused) thank you have a nice day.

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
He also said โ€œShaurya shaurya me debt collect kraโ€ without proper explanation n he did mixing aswell as fail RP.

Alex Gangster

Player
Player
Literally he said he is a dept collector and collecting your dept , i dont know what is wrong with your ears๐Ÿค”

ShauryaNoMercy

Player

Last edited:

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
Literally he said he is a dept collector and collecting your dept , i dont know what is wrong with your ears๐Ÿค”
you are not involved why do you bother in someoneโ€™s work.

Last edited:

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
I want the resolving admin to freeze this complaint, till i message to unfreeze it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom