Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
robin romario
Administrators nickname
federico_vautie
Date
Jul 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cityupload.io/2024/07/frr.png

robin romario

Player
Player
The request was rejected for what? I did not violate the rules. This is a great injustice. Do you want me to be banned from playing on this server? Tell me, but do not give me a ban without any reasons. The reason is the admin who entered my pc deliberately and did not get anything on the pc. After searching for more than an hour, he tells me he is banned. I hope you look into my issue. I swear to God that I did not violate the rules and I respect all the rules. I love playing on this server, as I am one of the old players on this server. Therefore, I hope you will cancel the ban and return to playing on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom