Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Johnny Moser
Administrators nickname
Johnson Baron
Date
Jul 28, 2024
Time
9:56 pm
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/726319/

Johnny Moser

Player
Player
Server: DE02
ID: 87084
My in-game name: Johnny Moser Dear Admin, i speak again with Johnson Baron and he told me that i do another post. I purchased lottery tickets and opened them without any ill intent, believing that the 24/7 store had reduced the prices and that this was authorized by Grand itself. I honestly did not think anything of it. Unfortunately, I only saw the server announcement too late and have not bought or opened any lottery tickets since then. Had I known, I would never have done it. My last administrative penalty was a long time ago, and since then, I have tried to behave according to the rules. I have met many new people and always had great and wonderful experiences with them. I hope to return to the state to be with my friends. It would be an honor to receive a second chance to prove that there was no ill intention on my part and that this will never happen again. From now on, I will always carefully check if the prices are reasonable before purchasing anything, and if in doubt, I will ask an admin to ensure that this does not happen again. I would greatly appreciate a positive response. I wish you and the team a great day. Kind regards,
Johnny Moser (ID: 87084)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom