Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hera_Don

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL

Michel Tourjman

2. Your age (OOC):

3. Time zone + country:

GMT +3 Israel

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):

14:40 to 22:00 (some days from 07:00 to 12:00)

5. Average online per day(hours):

4-5

6. Your Discord ID:

Mithel#1108

7. Your characters' name (IC):

Hera Done

8. Your in game ID:

9. Your in game level:

10. Languages spoken:

English/ Arabic

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):

Both

12. Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Well I'm looking for a new experience in this server since I've been playing here for some hours grinding, learning new skills and of course studying the rules, learning how to act in situations as well as understanding the new players since i have been in there shoes before not knowing anything and needing some help, i know a lot of people are already working hard on that but i want to be a part of this so please allow me to have this chance.

2. What are your strengths?

I'm a fast learner, i can work in tough situations as well as communicate and understand in them.

3. What are your weaknesses?

a little bit in time management but i can work it most of the times

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

As i said before that will be communicating and understanding in tough situations, and i will give my best in this work.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

If this can help in my application i have worked as a High command in EMS and an HR in Life Invader before.

Thank you for reading my application.

Top Bottom