Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aalekh Singhal

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL:

Aalekh Singhal

Your age (OOC):

Time zone + country:

+5:30pm / India

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):

10:30-13:00 (Also depends on what day is it like Sunday I play more and I was also not online from Some days because my Grandfather was in Hospital but I will continue playing from 1 August)

Average online per day(hours):

2-3 Hours & More on weekends

Your Discord ID:

aalekh41595

Your characters' name (IC):

Aalekh Singhal

Your in game ID:

Your in game level:

Languages spoken:

English, Hindi

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):

Both State or crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become admin and leave Rp-life because when I was beginner I was in my learning period I don't even know the basic rules but after playing hundreds of hours I get to know the rules, skills, How to manage situations and I know How the new players have to experience hard time in their starting days and i would like to help them and guide them how not to break rules and how the RP works everything and now I think I'm Deserving to play a role as an Admin and i would like to go in Unofficial or Official because I want that the mistakes I have don't be done by any new player. I have also got bans but I don't want that anybody will get it because of Lack of knowledge I will tell them about rules.

What are your strengths?

I know how to do effective communication with quick and right decision.

What are your weaknesses?

My weakness is my fighting skills and my anger (Fighting Skills don't matters to be an admin).

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can do 100% of the admin works in the managing and right way at time and also motivate my team members with me and I know If the person is motivated He can do anything if he wants to.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes I'm ready to sell my business and bunker to become an admin. ( I don't have )

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Probably No.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Yes I would like to share you some of my past experiences like I have Experience of mostly all orgs in the server.

Note : By mistake I put my IC Age wrong in past application please don't mind it and Close (Sorry For wasting your Precious Time)

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom