Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Admin Application | Diana Stern

Status
Not open for further replies.

cZNec

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Cenker AYDIN
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +3 + Turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 23:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10-12 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: cznec
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Diana Stern
  8. Your in game ID: 81608
  9. Your in game level: 36
  10. Languages spoken: Turkish and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I started my GrandRP journey with my friends in EN1 and then we moved to EN3, I enjoyed our RP-life in since 4 months and had a lot of fun times while RPing. After a while some of our friends stopped playing. So, me and friends who still playing the GrandRP enjoying our time but for me I always wanted to become an admin because in every game I'm trying to help people as much as possible and I was helping my friends by translating their problems to moderation team, when we encounter any problems I was helping them pass the necessary information. I want to help GrandRP project for the newbies and who needs to help. I want to become an admin because I want to all people enjoy their RP and to minimize their problems.
  2. What are your strengths?
    -Fast learner
    -Hard working
    -Empathetic
    -Team player
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    -Can trust people easily.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Firstly, I can help to turkish speaking admins to take turkish people' helps in the game. I can easily make myself dedicate to admin works and help to other admins while they need help and I can help to solve problems faster and helpful to moderation team, will try to make GrandRP project good for all of us. With my hardworking skills I would try to make GrandRP project least non-toxic community and enjoyable for all.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes.(I dont have)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    That is all. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom