Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Legend
Administrators nickname
Spike Hill
Date
Jul 27, 2024
Time
09:43
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/769050/

BustedbyZack

Zack Legend 💪
Player
I was by the pond and saw multiple people doing illegal fishing so I made a call to police to come. They came and did not detain anyone and everyone left after that I showed them my ID and asked them to see their because they did not carry out investigation according to COP so I requested for their IDs but they just refused and ran away so I cant sue them. Apart from this they are both doing corruption without having a BIO. I don't feel its is a IC issue as I cant handle this issue ICly as they have not shown their identity to me I cant Sue them they are already violating IC law failure to Identify but my thread was Rejected saying IC issue. I am not satisfied with the decision and would like to appeal this to the higher admins so they can correct me if I am wrong.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
well that's fully RP and IC so go to court or their higher ups and complain about those officers
that does not have anything related to OOC or admins

Top Bottom