Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pau line
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2024
Time of violation
20:37
Proofs
https://imgur.com/A1akZub

Mrs Pookie

Player
As you can in this screenshot, this individual has expressed I have been doxed. Translation of what was said in German: Fat slut with a smelly pussy
I feel this is a personal attack on me and I feel very threatened by what he has said to me. If this could be pushed asap as the situation will only escalate that will be greatly appreciated.

Nova Focus

Player
Player
Im not ID 101869 i dont even know this guy :) , im not even in EN2 im on EN1 account go check me if u want - ID 101869 forum account is locked -check when i sign up to Forums like 1 yearr from this month but ur evidence isnt allowed this could be Edited via inspect element <3

Last edited:

Mrs Pookie

Player
Why do you reply to every forum made against 101869? Deceiving is not a good trait to withhold. Maybe own up to your mistakes instead of deleting messages.

Nova Focus

Player
Player
Why do you reply to every forum made against 101869? Deceiving is not a good trait to withhold. Maybe own up to your mistakes instead of deleting messages.
As i said im not ID 101869 or any ID on EN2 if u go check message history u will see that i go on every forum + ID 101869 is my friend if you want to know but not me we met in EN1 in MMG his forum is banned u can see i just check for him to see coz as i said it would be obvious is this is new forum account as u will see when i registered but ive had this account 1 and half years same time as i play on EN1 , so stop trying to Decieve + Evidence on forum screenshot illegal not sure about EN2 coz as i said i dont play :). Maybe go talk to a person other than being a greasy person 💀

Mrs Pookie

Player

Here is more evidence admins that he is deceiving, post has been edited 30 minutes ago after he said I have been doxed the day before. please take some time to read through all screenshots.

Nova Focus

Player
Player
Shh now go read what i wrote im not EN2 i dont even know u guys in the game xD , but ID 101869 forum is banned like u said , stop fannboying my bro :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom