Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin Arnab

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Arnab
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : arnab_12
6. Your Nickname : Arnab Pluxury

7. Your ID : 88472

Additional information

1. Leader of...Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1- I want to be the leader of los Santos Vagos because its my first ever org to join and somehow i had gain many knowledge about the server rules and I got experiences of HCs is every org from legal to illegal orgs and have experiences of deputy so I can say that I am eligible to give the Interview.

2.2- I want to be the Leader of Los Santos Vagos because I got many best knowledge and i am capable to make or take decisions in critical situations also so as well as I can take or handle the biggest ever responsibility of this org i will not everyone get Higher ranks as ranks will depend on the members knowledge and experience and I will try my best to find my deputies and capable HCs I will try to do most events in per day.

2.3- I want to became the Leader Of Los Santos Vagos as you had road maximum information about me so I would like to tell you that I will recreate the bonus system for the the members depends on their activities and they can get good paycheck for their activities so that theywill try to be the most active if they got more active so then we can say that Vagos on TOP that will make the GHETTO more active will try to attend or do 2-3 store robbries perday , Hs 2-3 per day , 1-2 FZ raid per day , so that the vagos can be on TOP and if I saw any HC Hireing peoples in the org without taking the interview the HC will get direct demotion and 1 strike for their punishment and I will make a PDF for interviews for Hireing peoples and PDF for HCs so that they will never ever miss the basic and important rules for the interview.

I Would Like To Tell You My Rank System :-
11. Boss
10. Deputy Boss

9. Under Deputy
8. Right Hand
7. Left hand

======High Command======
6. Turfer
5. Warlord
4. AK-47
3. OGs
2. Leave Of Absence
1. Freeze

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Will try to do successful 100% Turfs , Will make training session for players who dont know about the important events and events rules , and Will try to make the org toxicity less so that everyone want to be the part of our org , and Will be the goal to complete the term with 0 warnings , and will make PDF for HCs for taking the interview , and Will Create the best bonus system ever , and will give some weekly tasks for the members.

Tankyou For Reading and Reviewing My application ,
Best Regards ,
Arnab Pluxury.

En2 [ Ex LSPD COS 2x | Ex HOD of LSPD 1x | Ex Ballas Deputy | Ex Vagos UD | Ex MB kingpin | Ex bloods EM | Ex Families Turfer ] En2
En3 [ Ex Vagos UD | EX Ballas UD | EX Bloods Warlord | EX LSPD COS ] En3

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom