Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
alexoo morgan
Administrators nickname
Escobar Shakespeare
Date
Jul 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/770701/

Sharo Broddy

Player
Player
hello dear Alex odd/ Mazhor

marabunta gang robed me after that they gave me demand to tell they guy who robed me that he is a good guy and I didn't say that because I knew its not allowed I told admins they said they can not do that then I asked can I report them they said yes you need to say UB demand on the top of forum then when I didn't listen to them they killed me after they robed me all in POV but the admins Escobar Shakespeare just rejected the forum and said not UB demand cant he see the killing after robing me ? because they were each others friends. thanks for helping dear Alex odd and Mazhor

POV: Rejected - UB demand & killing me when they robed me ID: 198341

proof that admin said if there were any more rules brakes put all in forum :

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
calling a GUY - GOOD GUY that's not UB demand for sure and not demand which can humiliate u as person

Top Bottom