Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
ID 5565
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Joka_Euforia
Administrators nickname
Dave Kipper
Date
Apr 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tJITvvL

jokinha

Player
Player
So this happened originally: Rejected - REFUSING TO CHECK MY PC | Joka_Euforia

Was 60 unfair days, without any particular reason, the only thing is that the ban was "not appeable" missing a why tho.
And, after i wrote my complain, wich was in intension to make the sittuation better I got perma ban when i tried to loggin in to the account without any warning or reason, and it wasn't even comunicated to me.
Oh, about the wrong spam warning I got, they read it, and magically erased my warning for spam, again without any sort of communication. Look, it's not a bad thing to do mistakes, we all do after all; aren't we humans ? Nah... Just gonna hide it and pretend it didn't happened whatsoever. Don't know why so many people be too good to apolagize.
Honestly, i don't even believe I will get an unbanned because of all that did happen; I think this post will just magically diseapper with a "poof" or be labeled as " spam ". Probably had more luck if i just posted without saying the whole truth, but then i would feel bad to my self after pretend that none of this happened, plus lying admiting that i refused the pc check and 60 days magically passed to perma , even if it meaned getting an unban.
And no, i didn't refuse another pc check, never was asked and i did invite them to do so in the original unban appeal.

jokinha

Player
Player
ITS SPAM I POSTED THIS ON ACCIDENT, HAVE THE OTHER WITH PROPER CONTENT, CANT DELE THIS ONE

Top Bottom