Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shrey Yagami
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Nov 27, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/banned-fFzGMKx

Shrey_Yagami

Former EMS Chief
Player
Hello Dear respected admin,
I am Shrey Yagami,
A returning player on EN3 and a Ex player of EN1. I have been permanently banned by Mazhor on my main account but I have no Idea why was this done. I never found any forums against me on EN3 and I haven't really done anything on that ID. It has been quite a long time since it was done and I have no idea why. I have always focused on keeping myself away from trouble. You can check my punishment history on any of my other accounts and I can guarantee you that You won't find anything serious. I have dedicated my good moments to this server and I won't even dare to get myself in a trouble that would get me permanently blocked from the server. I don't remember my ID but my name was "Shrey Yagami" on the account. I really seek help from you and I want to be able to join and play like before again. I have been banned for almost 2 years now and I think even if I did something really bad, I have had enough punishment for it. I really hope you consider my request and apology for all the bad things I may have done in the past. I am really sorry for the inconvenience I may have caused to you or Mazhor Sir. I really appreciate the time and efforts you have put into reading this and I am hoping for a positive reply from your end. Have a nice day sir.

If you may wish to contact me for any other details, You can over here:
Discord: bubblesonearth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom