Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review NG Corrupt Bio | Akira Hill | 56287

Akira Wood

Player
Player
Organization: NG

Name: Akira Hill
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: San Diego, CA
Sexuality: Bisexual
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: One one left arm, one on right arm
Strengths: Organized, Creative, and a really good listener
Weakness: Cute Animals and I am a bad shot

Life Story: Everything changed when I was assigned to the medicines unit. It started with the routine chaos of emergency care, but things took a dark turn with a series of high-profile cases involving gang violence and systemic corruption. I witnessed first-hand the intertwining of crime and healthcare. The hospital, once a beacon of hope, became a place where the lines between the innocent and the guilty blurred. The tipping point came when my close friend, a fellow nurse, was critically injured during a gang-related shooting. Despite their best efforts, my friend died on the operating table. I was devastated. The investigation into the shooting was sluggish and marred by corruption. I realized that not only was the healthcare system failing, but so was the justice system. Everyone seemed to have a price, and integrity was a rare commodity.

Career Story: Disillusioned, I felt betrayed by the very system I had dedicated my life to. So I resigned from the hospital, unable to cope with the corruption and moral decay that I had encountered. I became increasingly jaded, losing faith in the people I had once sought to help. With a heavy heart, I left my nursing career behind. I drifted through various low-profile jobs, trying to make ends meet but never finding satisfaction. My once vibrant optimism was replaced by a hardened exterior. I joined the National Guard to deal with problems in unconventional ways, by navigating the seedy underbelly of Los Santos by doing crimes myself in order to fix the true root of crimes- our own organizations and government.

Outcomes:
1 Akira can take bribes to let people go and to give information to people (up to 100k)

2 Akira can rob and kill in ghetto with family and friends (off duty)

3 Akira is allowed to use illegal weapons and drugs on duty and off duty and is allowed to take weapons off the floor

4 Akira can use torture/pay to get information out of 10-15s (/try can only be used 2x per situation) (No UB)

5 When Akira searches someone they can ask them to drop their illegal items and keep and use for his self

6 Akira is able to try to break bodycams of people. (/try can only be used 2 times per situation)

7 Akira can plant evidence on a person and can legally punish them for the planted evidence ( No UB )

8 Akira Can Be biased, ( Not pulling His friend's weapons, Reducing the sentence )

9 Akira allowed to sell and buy items at the Black Market (Nothing from SAHP and not on duty)

10 Akira can lie to 10-15s on things such as fake laws and the availability of a lawyer & not provide his ID to 10-15s to keep Identity Hidden.

Top Bottom