Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MuzammilOPYT

Player
Player
Respected Administrator !

I live in Pakistan where I own a gaming zone where I also add Grand Rp EN 2 because of high demand it also help me to promote my gaming zone without and help of extra money because people's come and play Grand Rp their but i didn't expect that this happen acually I own a account for my private use and I also make 6 account extra for the people's who come and play also some people's have their own account's i will provide all the email blow but main problem is their is the general rules 1.1 and 1.4 which cause all the accounts banned I donot want to disrespect the admin they were doing their work but when the all accounts are banned my population of gaming zone is completely gone I can only request that if you can unban all the accounts it will be very thanks full to me.

Thank You!

All email's are listed here!

My private account email.

[email protected]

Alt accounts for People.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

People's own accounts.

[email protected]
[email protected]
=========================================================================================================================================

Top Bottom