Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aminox Pluxury

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Amine
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +1
4. Average online per day
- 10-12
5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx
6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to become a leader of the Vagos gang because in the first step that was taken in the city, I had a friend who was the leader of the Bloods gang, and when I saw him how he played events and how he dealt with his gang members, I set my goal in the city to become a leader, so I struggled and studied all the laws in order to Become a leader

- And I want to become a leader because I have experience in role-playing and I know how to deal with all the IC events that need to be played in RP roles, and you need to do this without breaking the server rules, and this is something that took me a long time to learn all the server rules and learn all the things. That's why I'm now ready to become a leader

- Also, I want to become a leader because it was my goal from the beginning, and I will not give up until I achieve my goal. A week before this day, I applied to the Vagos gang and was accepted. I went to the interview and answered almost all the questions, but there was another person at the same level as me. We tied, but I did not get the chance. A leader only because I was not interactive in my gang, and now I will try again and I will not give up until I achieve my dream.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I know how to play the rp without breaking the rules

- I will remain active in my gang so that my gang members do not break the rules

- I have deputys who will help me and will help all the gang members if they face any problem

- I will try to complete my term without warning

- I will try to make my gang interact by playing all the events, especially the store robbery and hostage situation

Ranking System

11.Leader
10.Deputy
9.Turfer
8.OG Vagos
7.Event Handler
6.Verlice
5.Elite
4.Graffitist
3.Dealer
2.Newbie
1.Freeze

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on today (Thursday) , 01/08/2024, at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Taha Grano (_7lw.)
Ethan Pluxury (ethan_495)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom