Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ron Jeremy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2024
Time of violation
21:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqwIl6Rx7Q

Harrisonn.

Player
Player
HELLO I WANT A ONE MINUTE PERSPECTIVE BECAUSE THERE THEY SHOT US FIRST AND THEY SHOT US I WANT A ONE MINUTE PERSPECTIVE !!!

Last edited:

Aleks HilI

Player
Player
You must not know how this city works...DOC is an unscripted GZ and LEO"S can shoot if necessary. I wish that my POV had been longer so that I could have added the VDM on there as well.
ye that not necesarry situation you can use your tazer first

Donald Johns

Player
Player
ye that not necesarry situation you can use your tazer first
You don't use a taser in a gunfight as that is PG. You really should learn city rules. And look at your punishment history compared to mine...you have about 10 and i have zero, plus you have a younger passport number.

Aleks HilI

Player
Player
You don't use a taser in a gunfight as that is PG. You really should learn city rules. And look at your punishment history compared to mine...you have about 10 and i have zero, plus you have a younger passport number.
wait admin decision you can use taser in gunfight to kill him I was asked to admin before

Donald Johns

Player
Player
HELLO I WANT A ONE MINUTE PERSPECTIVE BECAUSE THERE THEY SHOT US FIRST AND THEY SHOT US I WANT A ONE MINUTE PERSPECTIVE !!!
Haha man you guys are desperate...its cool if they reject it because its not one minute. You get away with 1 you will get caught on 10 more. The fact is it doesn't matter who shoots first because the only people who can legally shoot in a GZ are LEOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom