Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Report On "Eddie Brock" | mistake on a claimed "combat-log"

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Lizard

Player
Player
Explanation with examples:

Long story short I crashed and he thought it was a combat log, in the clip you can clearly see I crashed but regardless he still thought it was a combat log so I proceeded to show him clear evidence stating I crashed from the "Crash-Logs", generated information from RageMP stating the time of the crash, according to Eddie this isn't enough evidence, and he is requesting my POV, I do not have a POV of me crashing, as I didn't think this would even be an issue as it's so obvious that I crashed and it wasn't a combat log, I'm not sure what he thinks he is looking at when looking at the crash-log, but regardless he thinks my proof isn't good enough.

He needs to be educated on crash-logs, and combat-logging vs crashing, if I was to combat-log, I would instantly logout from the server as when I try to quit it instantly closes all those processors connected the the game server, if I crash, there is still dangling-memory, which means my client-to-server handshake is still awaiting responses (hence why I didn't die when they was shooting me, it's memory-leaks.....)

If you monitor the situation in which he thinks I combat-log you can also see it makes 0 sense for me to even combat-log in the specific situation, I was in a greeenzone, and I role out the greenzone to combat log? if I didn't want to die or get shot I would have just stayed in the greenzone.... he hasn't analysed the situation all the way through what so ever.

I mean I'm shocked, I think this person needs educating on basic server-to-client networking and needs to understand how to read blatant crashes as nobody keeps crashes for over 48 hours if any at all, crash-logs are there for a reason, if the reason for developers to understand memory-corruption it wouldn't be stored on our computers, event-viewers, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom