Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
freds sigmason
Administrators nickname
Paradox Maddy
Date
Jul 28, 2024
Time
1:58
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/771015/

kes1

Player
Player
Today I shared on the forum that I and my family member did RDM. Everything was in POV. Admin Paradox Maddy focused on us speaking Turkish amongst ourselves in the video and replied “locked for arabic admins” and did not punish the player with ID 48544 who was clearly RDMing us in front of our own family home with UB demand in the video. First of all, I want to say that we are not Arabs, we are Turks and we speak Turkish, this racism against us and our language was not nice. Secondly, I think the video was not analyzed in detail, giving us a “leave the area” demand in front of our own house is UB demand and quickly counting and killing us in our own house is RDM. I would like to ask you, dear admins, to examine the complaint and POV in detail and give the player with ID 48544 the necessary punishment.

Top Bottom