Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

dany685

Player
Player
Subject: unban appeal GR1.4 (t) By Jonny | Alex Odd
Message: i got ban for GR 1.4 and i dont even know how i have only one account my main 31596 this is my account and the only account im playing on ill be more then happy to hear why and how do you think i did GR 1.4 and ill be more then happy if you can unban me for now

They asked me in the message

Provide a list of all your socialclub accounts here, logged in (do not show any personal infromation!)

In order to prove it to you, please come to a conversation on Discord
danyshohat9568

Moreover, I sent you a private message on the forum

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You needed multiple days to be able to show us your Socialclub Account?

Please remove the Video as soon as possible, since you leak passwords and emails in it. This is an open forum. I told you to please do NOT show any information of yourself!

Your Account 60395 was accessed of 390 times by another socialclub account, which made me think, that you are the same person. I will look deeper into this.

Last edited:

dany685

Player
Player
The video has been deleted as per your request waiting for the results from you please update me

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
SEND here ONLY SCREENSHOTS from ROCKSTAR page or LAUNCHER from each social club which u have used

dany685

Player
Player
Sorry, I don't know how to edit a forum

image.png

Top Bottom