Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miabell Puff
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 14, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/6z60JOi

Melekkkkk

Player
Player
First of all, hello dear Grandrp admins Bobby, Floki, Adham, I was banned from my main account because I helped a cheater in the past months and actually the issue is that my main account was banned because of this issue, but I still don't understand why my side account was banned, it still has nothing to do with this issue and actually, as I said, I didn't help, but when I told you esteemed admins that it was cheating, they thought that I was helping the cheater and they banned my main account, I would love my side account to be opened. Of course you know better, but I will say that all of my friends stayed in grandrp and I miss it very much, I would be very happy if you give me even 1 chance, I sincerely apologize for this issue, I will have the opportunity to meet with my friends again, and you can delete my money if you want, dear admins, but don't separate me from my friends, please. Regards Miabell Puff

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

answer is clear, punishment is not appealable and will never be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom