Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abhii Shakespeare
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2024
Time of violation
12:38
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/24KeyVM

Abhi Shakespeare

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Admins,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally complain about the actions of one of our family members, Rowdy Rathor, within the Titan family.
  1. Incident Details:
    • On 27th July, Rowdy Rathor took five batteries from our family warehouse without my permission.
    • Yesterday, he also appropriated a premium fuel can from the same warehouse.
    • When confronted today, Rowdy denied taking these items and refused to return them.
  2. Evidence:
    • I have proof of these incidents, which I am willing to provide upon request.
  3. Impact on the Family:
    • Rowdy’s actions have caused a breach of trust within our family.
    • His refusal to return the items and subsequent departure from the family have further exacerbated the situation.
  4. Requested Actions:
    • I kindly request that the Grand RP admins investigate this matter promptly.
    • If necessary, please take appropriate action against Rowdy Rathor to ensure fairness and uphold the integrity of our family.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your commitment to maintaining a positive gaming environment within Grand RP.
Sincerely,
Abhii Shakespeare (Titan Family Leader)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom