Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
information
Krishna
Indian time gmt+05:30
8 to 10 hours
krishu11
Krishu bhai

other information

1. leader of Vagos Gang

2. why do u want to become the leader of specific organisation? explain with 3 reason.

-> since I have been long in city and gained experience in illegal organisation. I have spent my 2 to 3 months in illegal organisation . i start my journey with families gang to gain experience as gangster. i have high command experenice in all different gang in city. I can handle the vagos as a leader because I know every gang stuff and in which manner will run smoothly from my past experience.

-> I want to become the leader of los santos vagos because i want to do a lot of events like store/gun robbery, hs , clands . bs, subs and many more etc. i want to increase crime side by doing a lot of events everyday with good bonus in the organisation . I want to active ghetto as well by dominating other gangs and do robbery without any rule break. if I get the leadership then my friends, fam members will join vagos and help me to complete my term without any difficulty.

-> As a leader i will ensure that all weekly requirements will be complete without any impact on gang, there will be active members in the org to attend each and every event of gang. i give deputy to different time zone guy so that we can attend every event especially late night. create best spray team who spray everyone get max profit in the org and spray team who played turf and get 100% in my term.

3. how ur advice to improve roleplay in the organisation.

• hiring newcomer in the org so that they can get exp and enjoy rp by doing robbery in ghetto or attending gang events.
  • there will be no toxicity in the organisation.
  • there will be no favoritism for hc rank in the org.
  • vagos will do store/gun robbery 2-3 in a day.
  • good bonus system for participating in events
  • introduce strike system in the organisation.

thanks for reading my application
lovely regard
krishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom