Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Jera Einehit
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_PJJC7ZMgaQ

Ryxaa

Player
where is the club chat CC=Club Chat
and its not FL in GZ he talking whit radio
and there is no RP there, people are talking OOC

XXXtyrellcartxxx

Player
Player
You can't be such a liar, good brother, Gökhan on the radio, he uses his words, come here, your aunt is next to me, then she comes to me and says in Turkish, "What happened, my friend?" and before speaking on the radio, she shouts "What's up?" I'll tell you what this kind of son of a bitch means instead of making a video. If you learn some truths, should you add yourself to that video?

XXXtyrellcartxxx

Player
Player
I also liked the fact that you made such nonsense edits by swearing at innocent people. What does the title of the video mean, son of a bitch? Hahaha, it made me laugh. Why can't you explain anything to someone who makes stupid nonsense edits to himself and has fun with 2 or 3 of his friends, especially if that person makes such videos and does not put himself in the titles like this? Am I right? Maybe I could be punished for what I wrote, I don't know, the authorities will decide the outcome, but you should know that there is no one above you in lies and shamelessness, thank you.

Top Bottom