Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Pathan
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxary
Date
Nov 18, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
I will not have a proof because year age if i geting any type of Proofs so i will providing you

thrillgamer066

Player
Player
Dear Lebron Pluxary

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Ali Pathan, and my in-game ID is 106649. I am writing to formally appeal the ban on my account.

I understand that I was banned for abusing an admin, and I deeply regret my actions. I want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for my behavior. It was never my intention to disrespect or harm anyone, and I recognize that my actions were inappropriate and against the community guidelines.

I have reflected on my behavior and the impact it has had on the community. I fully understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and positive environment in the game, and I am committed to adhering to the rules and guidelines moving forward.

I kindly ask for your reconsideration of my ban. Grand RP is a community that I greatly enjoy being a part of, and I have learned a valuable lesson from this experience. If given another chance, I will ensure that my actions align with the standards expected of all players.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I genuinely hope to be reinstated and to contribute positively to the Grand RP community.

dear LeBron sir, I got blacklisted from the En 2 server a almost 1 year ago and I really apologize for it .

Plz Unban me

and this appeal write by :- ChatGPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom