Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam_Canny
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 6, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1k56fl

Calvin Yama

Player
Player
this man do this cruch be mistake and he call a admin to fix that no one answer its a problem from the server .

doesn4

Player
Player
this man do this cruch be mistake and he call a admin to fix that no one answer its a problem from the server .
You just wrote come. Admin can't come in biz war you must know this. If you really wanted to solve it you should have written the problem and admin would have written you the answer for the solution I don't see it as a bona fide defense.

doesn4

Player
Player
and admin already ask the issue i can see in your pov

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Requesting ID 4988' POV of this situation.
You have 6 hours to provide !​

QueenYama

Player
Player
i don't have fov for this situation and i called admin before to help with that its happen often to me and in this situation where i was crouching i asked my friends they told me cuz crouch key is that same key to turn the vehicle on and i was pressing Ctrl to start a car but I was outside trying to get in a car and i think all had this glich unintentionally cuz that from the server
Requesting ID 4988' POV of this situation.
You have 6 hours to provide !​

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 4988 will receive a punishment for Gen rule 6.23
You should have stopped shooting when you realized about it and change you crouch keybind to prevent this in future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom