Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krishu bhai
Administrators nickname
Spike hill
Date
Jul 29, 2024
Time
13:00
Proofs
Thread 'leader of vagos | krishu bhai' http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/771451/

Krishu

Gangster
Player
So, hello all higher up admins I hope all u are fine s healthy

Let's start my problem about rejection of leader application of vagos I applied for vagos gang 2 time before and the reason of rejection is gain more experience and apply again in future. I meet all the minimum requirements for leader that's minimum ic age 20 and I am more than 23 and I have high command experience and currently under deputy in bunta and u can check my activities/activeness/ logs .

Atlast I want to say please check everything again and take decision after that and reconsider me

Lovely regard
Krishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom