Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Ronin Stormyy
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
Jul 28, 2024
Time
20:48
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4xg3VLdfM

Ronin Stormy

Wandering with purpose and a camera in hand.
Player
Hello Alex and James, hope you guys are doing good. So, yesterday I was banned for GR 3.2 in Club Chat because of a misunderstanding. There was a heated argument in the family chat, and a member of the family was saying stuff and disrespecting about another family member's mother and saying disgusting things. I accidentally typed what I was going to say in the family chat into the club chat. All I was trying to do was stop the situation. I didn't say anything bad.
My punishment history is very clean. This is my first time getting banned for 14 days. Please can I request an un-ban or reduction in my ban.
If I get banned for 14 days straight, I will lose my apartment, along with a lot of items in it. Also, not to forget, I will miss the precious 2x GC event, that I was eagerly waiting for, to buy GCs.
I have included a POV of the situation so that you can understand about the situation.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
If someone disrespect ur family members u should report him and kick not insult his mom by same rule break / Rejected from my side

Ronin Stormy

Player
If someone disrespect ur family members u should report him and kick not insult his mom by same rule break / Rejected from my side
Hello Dexter. If you check my appeal and the video, the conversation was taking place inside the family chat, where one of the family members (Sui Zero) was disrespecting another family member's (Rex Vera) mother. I simply asked Sui, why he was disrespecting him. I was not insulting Sui's mother. I was supposed to type that on the family chat, rather I typed it on the club chat, which was a huge mistake. And to be honest, fetish is a decent word to use, rather than using other words to describe the activity.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Answer was given above
no matter was it in fa chat or any other chat rules apply for any of them

Ronin Stormy

Player
In GR3.2 it says parents can not be mentioned no matter what
Alright. Will keep that in mind. As this is my first time getting banned, can you at the most cut down the punishment duration from 14 days to 7 days? Or else I will lose all my belongings in my apartment, along with the apartment too. Also, I won't be able to buy GCs. I have always followed the rules in the game and has been a good citizen. Will make sure to not get involved in any other's matter and follow the rules more carefully. I have a huge respect for all the admins, and maybe you can be a little generous this time. Please let it slide this time, it won't happen again.

Top Bottom