Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddh Pluxury

Ex. General of NG - EN 3
Player
Information

1. Your name (IRL) : Siddh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: s1ddh
6. Your Nickname: Siddh Pluxury
7. Your ID: 58714

Additional Information

1. Leader of.....
-> Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

- I want to be leader of LSPD because I have been leader of NG and I saw many ups and downs and managed everything with help of my Good HCs and Deputies who will help me in LSPD too

- As being Ex. NG General I developed my leadership skill and I think that I am now able to handle LSPD as a Chief of Police and I got some nice decision making qualities from which I will choose my HCs like I did in NG and which helped me to complete my NG term smoothly.

- My time spent as an ex NG general has only made me thirstier to lead the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), I have always been a man deeply committed in his service, known for great strategy and crisis management. My experience in the National Guard provided me with specific skills that translate directly into leading a significant law enforcement agency.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- To make LSPD again the best organization for beginners and old players by supporting them and not doing favouratism with help of IA. We LSPD will be more focussed on store robberies, ghetto patrol, and Border patrol as spec ops. with help of Gang Unit. LSPD will focus on patrolling with help of Los Santos Patrol Division.

-
As NG General I saw a lot of people who were rank chasing in my LSPD term I will blacklist someone if they will chase the rank or doing corruption or favourtism etc.

- We will create better deparments and give them separate work!
RANKING SYSTEM

30. Chief of Police

29. Deputy Chief of Police

28. Commander of Operations

27. Assistant Chief of Operations

26. Chief of Staff

25. Head of Department

24. Deputy Head of Department

23. Special Task Force Unit. only 15 of them.

===== High Command =======

22. Executive Commissioner

21. Commissioner

20. Superintendent

19. Senior Inspector

18. Inspector

17. Master Sergeant

16. Senior Sergeant

15. Sergeant

14. Master Corporal

13. Senior Corporal

12. Lance Corporal