Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Striker Mage
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jul 29, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4IBnFNH

striker blaze

Player
Player
I started in grand back in Oct of last year i joined a family called We the Opps. When i was new we would go out and gain scrap metal to try to farm a truck. after about a month or so We the Opps started getting PC checked left and right. I was one of them that got pc checked by an old admin Hector Blake i came up clean and he said "i hope you enjoyed playing for the last 2 months no way your family could have got all that metal without cheating" banned me on the spot in December. I was also banned on forum so i couldnt show any evidence or anything to show i wasnt cheating. I didnt know the rules completely at the time i was still new so i made a new account not knowing about rule 1.4 or that ban evading was a thing by the time i knew the rules i had been playing on Striker Mage for a few months Jonny Odds also PC checked me many times. I loved this city so much i went to be part of the amazing admin team and i completely forgot about the other banned account. I never cheated. Hector Blake was a very bias admin and was removed from the admin team for such reasons. I completely understand what i did was wrong but i never cheated and was falsely banned. i understand what i did was wrong with making another account i was not aware of the rules at that time. . I just wanna spend time with the community i spent months getting to know and helping its why i joined the admin team to help people. I never meant to break any rules and i would really appreciate if you would please consider all the facts of this situation. I know i was labeled as a cheater but i am not one and im trying to clear my name. Thank you for taking the time to read this long explanation of the situation. I will give any infomation needed to clear my name if i have it. The Opps sent in a clip of me from back in Feb they held on to the clip against me to target me and the mage family. I am very sorry for all the people i hurt. I am very sorry and i understand if i got money wiped , a 60 day ban for 1.4 and blacklist from admin and leaders forever. Thank you for your time.

Top Bottom