Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luke Playboy
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Jan 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs

lukeEU

Player
Player
This is my final attempt. 6 months ago, I was banned by the Anti-Cheat system while testing out my new revision, and since then, I have been playing on the Russian server. During my time there, I have led the Vagos / Ballas Deputy in Obla term got 100% and Temporary FIB Lead / HOD of ANT ,

When I was playing on the EN3 server, I wouldn’t claim to have been the best player, but I served as deputy in every organization, and many people liked me. However, I had a rather immature mindset back then and i got Deputy/Leader Blacklisted,

Since stepping into leadership roles in the Russian server, I've put a lot of effort into improving myself and changing my behavior. If given the chance, I’d love to just be a player again. You've given second chances to those involved with Anticheat who didn't have clips, and I'm hoping for the same opportunity. I’m okay with restrictions like those on EN2, where people were blacklisted from State and crime and the other stuff,

lukeEU

Player
Player
I don't mind if my entire account is wiped. I have over 30M worth of stuff, including cars and everything in my inventory my money . It doesn't matter to me.

lukeEU

Player
Player
image.png

FIB Times on ru1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom