Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader OF East Side Ballas I Zarif Black

Zarif Verlice

EN03- Ex-Vagos Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour+
5. Your Discord : x_lynex_x
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Black

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

Leader Of East Side Ballas 💜

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to become the leader of the ballas gang because I was Leader Of Vagos and we all knows vagos is very hard to control but i did i complete my term perfectly my curators was also happy with me now I want to be Ballas leader beacause I want to help this gang rise and get 100% turfs in the upcoming season by doing my best. I would like to get the attention of the citizens about this existing gang which is apart from the larger part of ghetto.

Being the leader, I would like to bring a change in every gang member such that they won't be having any internal conflicts in between. It is necessary to make the gang members happy to live together and support each other.

I believe that gang is a family but with the ones whom you do not know or whom you are friends with. To build this relation close, I want to be the leader. Also there are graffitis to do as well not just turfs. Being a leader, I want to focus on both of them.

Also I want to be leader because right now only Bloods is doing good and active so i want to beat Bloods as Ballas Leader i will show them ballas gang power and my power and my gang members power.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organzation:

Not promoting a particular person will be really helpful to promote equality in the gang. This will help us to recognise the feeling of togetherness. Having peace in between and a strategy to fight against our enemies will be really great.

Gaining trust among each other will help us to encounter the Law Enforcement Officers at any time. We will stick together to fight the officers and win against them.

Hosting Events will help us to make this gang famous. We will be increasing the crime rate of Los Santos to improve the level of Role Play. Also by hosting a lot of events, people will show interest in our gang.

Ranking System :
11 ) Leader
10 ) Deputy
9 ) Under Deputy
8 )
Turfer
--High Commands--
7 ) OG Ballas
6 ) Gangster

5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper