Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vance White

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: vancewhite_
6. Your Nickname: Vance White
7. Your ID: 5253
Additional information

1. Leader of...LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I want to become the leader of LSPD because I think now I have achieved all the rp characters which I could do as a player now I want to become a leader to enhance my rp also I see alot of potential in myself that I can handle a organisation like LSPD

-I want to become the leader of LSPD because I think it's a best organisation to handle rn as gangs are active and Leo's are not much active rn as compared to gangs so if I take a organisation like LSPD I could respond to the situation and will know first about the future activities of gangs as the LSPD hq is nearest from the ghetto.

-I want to become a leader of LSPD because I think from the last term I have seen leader gets warns and stop going for events I will try to avoid that and increase activity in LSPD and will respond to all events so it will not be a one sided situation also I have plans to make a organisation like LSPD more active.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

-i will increase the rp in the organisation by giving my colleagues chances to lead a situation like store robberies and hostage situation I will help them to enhance their rp and pov of rp works which is also great for their future rp life.

-i will try to make rp more realistic in the interactions with other orgs and gangs like in store robberies hostage situation and while arresting I will check everyone's logs in the discord and will ask for body cam of their lastest arrest at the end of every week so I could know they are recoding there bodycam everytime, I will try by best to reduce conflicts in my organisation so their will be no complicated fights which could lead to downfall for my organisation.

-I will try to increase activity in the organisation as much as I can as it also helps in the rp if I have numbers I have more confidence and more chances to win a situation, also will try to use more /me /try/do commands in some situations but without breaking gen rule 6.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom