Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Yuri Boykaa

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda Percival

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Efe
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: thebabyyodas
6. Your Nickname: Yuri Boykaa
7. Your ID: 2276

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I possess strong leadership skills that can significantly benefit the organization in situations involving event planning and quick decision-making. LSPD is often one of the first law enforcement organizations that people join, as it serves as a stepping stone to other organizations or to gain experience. With my leadership abilities, I aim to build a strong and cohesive team that I can train and guide in a professional manner. This team will, in turn, continue to mentor and train others effectively. I have extensive experience with LSPD and a deep understanding of how things operate. Having served as a Deputy Chief of Police, I gained further insight into how to address and de-escalate internal issues. I am a highly dedicated and skilled individual, and I believe that my leadership skills can positively impact LSPD.

2. Many people feel nervous and intimidated during their first interview, as police officers are often stereotyped as harsh and unyielding. I want to change this perception and make applicants feel more comfortable and welcomed during the interview process. My goal is to foster a sense of understanding and teamwork rather than intimidation or fear.

3. I plan to maintain a friendly and respectful environment within LSPD, where everyone supports each other and cooperates with other organizations. My goal is to reduce favoritism and conflicts. Additionally, I aim to make LSPD as welcoming and helpful as possible to newcomers in the city, assisting them and providing explanations, especially if they are too young to join or need a license. I want LSPD to be a place where people are happy to be on duty and enjoy spending time with their colleagues. Any negativity, toxicity, or favoritism will be addressed swiftly and appropriately.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My plan is to ensure that my term is not only active but also professional. This includes regular training sessions and HRT training camps, where HRT members patrol the city in a convoy to instruct new recruits on proper procedures. I also aim to implement frequent or hourly tow raids, with a weekly minimum requirement, to maximize the use of tow trucks. Additionally, I prioritize quality over quantity in recruitment, focusing on individuals with a comprehensive understanding of server rules. I will engage in co-organization activities, such as regular SWAT training with each organization's special tactics teams, practicing in areas like the NG Arena to improve aim, flank team positions, and barricade placement. Furthermore, I plan for my Internal Affairs (IA) team to collaborate with SAHP and FIB IA teams to share evidence on internal issues or persistent problems, such as breaches of the employment contract or internal corruption. My IB unit will continue to assist FIB by providing evidence, and I intend to include SAHP in this effort, as criminal activity frequently occurs on highways. The evidence gathered by SAHP, combined with LSPD's findings, will be crucial in supporting FIB's gang and family raids.

DEPARTMENTS IN MY TERM

[ Human Resources ] (HR)
HRT will be the department responsible for organizing recruitment drives and training camps. They will conduct at least three open recruitment sessions per week, and on off days, prioritize training these recruits. I would also encourage HRT to include a driving test in the recruitment process to help prevent the widespread car ramming incidents that occur during events such as ghetto patrols, encashment, car theft, and more.

==================================================================================================

[ Internal Affairs ] ( IA)

IA will consist of High Commands from different departments who will oversee internal conflicts and work to prevent lawsuits against the organization. I would also have them collaborate with other legal organizations to share information about breach of contract cases and prevent inter-organizational conflicts. This collaboration will facilitate smooth transfers between organizations and help avoid violations of the three-day rule as much as possible.

========================================================================================================
[ Public Relations ] ( PR )

PR will be responsible for organizing regular fun and interactive events for the citizens. I would also encourage collaboration with PR teams from other organizations to foster better relationships with both the public and other organizations.

===========================================================================================================

[Criminal Investigations Division ] ( CID )

CID will primarily work alongside FIB to focus on gathering evidence on crime families and gangs, thus assisting FIB in conducting more raids. They will collaborate with SAHP and FIB, with each member encouraged to gather at least one piece of evidence per day. CID will also be responsible for eradicating cannabis plantations to reduce the drug supply in the city. We plan to deploy deep undercover agents within LSPD, as the department has not used them in the past, making it difficult for gangs to detect them. Additionally, I would like to designate some elite CID agents as 'Always on Duty,' allowing them to gather more evidence and combat crime while undercover and dressed as civilians.

===========================================================================================================

[Parking Enforcement ] ( PE )

PE will be responsible for traffic stops, hosting one checkpoint per day, towing, and issuing fines. I would encourage PE to install more radars throughout the city to curb constant speeding and reckless driving. Additionally, I would ensure that at least two tow raids are conducted daily to alleviate traffic congestion and clear blockages at locations such as PH Hospital and the power plant.

[ Special Weapons And Tactics ] ( S.W.A.T )

SWAT is a department that is very important to me. SWAT will be given the authority to take over situations such as store robberies and hostage scenarios if deemed necessary. The department will consist primarily of elite units with strong decision-making skills and tactical understanding. Regular internal trainings, as well as weekly joint trainings with other organizations, will be conducted to ensure units are well-prepared to handle situations effectively, avoiding chaos and confusion during events like robberies.

These are all the departments that i have planned out for my term and would also be open to adding sub-departments if and when needed.

Now i would like to describe about how i plan to include other organizations to make the RP better.

1. NG: NG is known for having an arena inside Fort Zancudo, which I would like to use to improve our units' aim and conduct team fights between different organizations. NG also offers a vast open area that would be beneficial for teaching our units proper barricade placements for better cover during events.

2. LI: Our PR and HRT teams would work closely with LI to assist with open recruitments and conduct PR events. LI is renowned for its expertise in PR, and we intend to leverage this strength.

3. EMS: I would encourage our officers to carry pills and medical kits in case they contract a disease or get injured during an operation. I would also request that they host at least two organization health checkups per week and assist EMS with their open recruitment drives.

4. SAHP: Although LSPD and SAHP have different jurisdictions, I believe collaboration is crucial. This can include activities such as conducting checkpoints and sharing CID evidence. The IA and HRT departments could also work together to prevent conflicts and inform each other about recently dismissed units and officer reports, handling issues internally rather than involving legal authorities.

5. Government: We would assist the Government with crowd control during open recruitments. Collaboration between the GOV and LSPD is essential on various matters, but I would particularly focus on HRT collaborations to enhance our officers' understanding of the law. This will help prevent violations of COP, PDAA, and the Penal Code, reducing the number of lawsuits and DOC cases and bench trials lost due to simple mistakes.

6. FIB: I regard FIB as one of the most crucial organizations, if not the most important. Our CID team would work alongside the UC team to gather as much evidence as possible, aiding FIB in conducting more gang and family raids. I would also have IA collaborate with them to reduce corruption in the city, establishing an anti-corruption unit in partnership with FIB.

Xquann

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Efe
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: thebabyyodas
6. Your Nickname: Yuri Boykaa
7. Your ID: 2276

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I possess strong leadership skills that can significantly benefit the organization in situations involving event planning and quick decision-making. LSPD is often one of the first law enforcement organizations that people join, as it serves as a stepping stone to other organizations or to gain experience. With my leadership abilities, I aim to build a strong and cohesive team that I can train and guide in a professional manner. This team will, in turn, continue to mentor and train others effectively. I have extensive experience with LSPD and a deep understanding of how things operate. Having served as a Deputy Chief of Police, I gained further insight into how to address and de-escalate internal issues. I am a highly dedicated and skilled individual, and I believe that my leadership skills can positively impact LSPD.

2. Many people feel nervous and intimidated during their first interview, as police officers are often stereotyped as harsh and unyielding. I want to change this perception and make applicants feel more comfortable and welcomed during the interview process. My goal is to foster a sense of understanding and teamwork rather than intimidation or fear.

3. I plan to maintain a friendly and respectful environment within LSPD, where everyone supports each other and cooperates with other organizations. My goal is to reduce favoritism and conflicts. Additionally, I aim to make LSPD as welcoming and helpful as possible to newcomers in the city, assisting them and providing explanations, especially if they are too young to join or need a license. I want LSPD to be a place where people are happy to be on duty and enjoy spending time with their colleagues. Any negativity, toxicity, or favoritism will be addressed swiftly and appropriately.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My plan is to ensure that my term is not only active but also professional. This includes regular training sessions and HRT training camps, where HRT members patrol the city in a convoy to instruct new recruits on proper procedures. I also aim to implement frequent or hourly tow raids, with a weekly minimum requirement, to maximize the use of tow trucks. Additionally, I prioritize quality over quantity in recruitment, focusing on individuals with a comprehensive understanding of server rules. I will engage in co-organization activities, such as regular SWAT training with each organization's special tactics teams, practicing in areas like the NG Arena to improve aim, flank team positions, and barricade placement. Furthermore, I plan for my Internal Affairs (IA) team to collaborate with SAHP and FIB IA teams to share evidence on internal issues or persistent problems, such as breaches of the employment contract or internal corruption. My IB unit will continue to assist FIB by providing evidence, and I intend to include SAHP in this effort, as criminal activity frequently occurs on highways. The evidence gathered by SAHP, combined with LSPD's findings, will be crucial in supporting FIB's gang and family raids.

DEPARTMENTS IN MY TERM

[ Human Resources ] (HR)
HRT will be the department responsible for organizing recruitment drives and training camps. They will conduct at least three open recruitment sessions per week, and on off days, prioritize training these recruits. I would also encourage HRT to include a driving test in the recruitment process to help prevent the widespread car ramming incidents that occur during events such as ghetto patrols, encashment, car theft, and more.

==================================================================================================

[ Internal Affairs ] ( IA)

IA will consist of High Commands from different departments who will oversee internal conflicts and work to prevent lawsuits against the organization. I would also have them collaborate with other legal organizations to share information about breach of contract cases and prevent inter-organizational conflicts. This collaboration will facilitate smooth transfers between organizations and help avoid violations of the three-day rule as much as possible.

========================================================================================================
[ Public Relations ] ( PR )

PR will be responsible for organizing regular fun and interactive events for the citizens. I would also encourage collaboration with PR teams from other organizations to foster better relationships with both the public and other organizations.

[Criminal Investigations Division ] ( CID )

CID will primarily work alongside FIB to focus on gathering evidence on crime families and gangs, thus assisting FIB in conducting more raids. They will collaborate with SAHP and FIB, with each member encouraged to gather at least one piece of evidence per day. CID will also be responsible for eradicating cannabis plantations to reduce the drug supply in the city. We plan to deploy deep undercover agents within LSPD, as the department has not used them in the past, making it difficult for gangs to detect them. Additionally, I would like to designate some elite CID agents as 'Always on Duty,' allowing them to gather more evidence and combat crime while undercover and dressed as civilians.

[Parking Enforcement ] ( PE )

PE will be responsible for traffic stops, hosting one checkpoint per day, towing, and issuing fines. I would encourage PE to install more radars throughout the city to curb constant speeding and reckless driving. Additionally, I would ensure that at least two tow raids are conducted daily to alleviate traffic congestion and clear blockages at locations such as PH Hospital and the power plant.

[ Special Weapons And Tactics ] ( S.W.A.T )

SWAT is a department that is very important to me. SWAT will be given the authority to take over situations such as store robberies and hostage scenarios if deemed necessary. The department will consist primarily of elite units with strong decision-making skills and tactical understanding. Regular internal trainings, as well as weekly joint trainings with other organizations, will be conducted to ensure units are well-prepared to handle situations effectively, avoiding chaos and confusion during events like robberies.

These are all the departments that i have planned out for my term and would also be open to adding sub-departments if and when needed.

Now i would like to describe about how i plan to include other organizations to make the RP better.

1. NG: NG is known for having an arena inside Fort Zancudo, which I would like to use to improve our units' aim and conduct team fights between different organizations. NG also offers a vast open area that would be beneficial for teaching our units proper barricade placements for better cover during events.

2. LI: Our PR and HRT teams would work closely with LI to assist with open recruitments and conduct PR events. LI is renowned for its expertise in PR, and we intend to leverage this strength.

3. EMS: I would encourage our officers to carry pills and medical kits in case they contract a disease or get injured during an operation. I would also request that they host at least two organization health checkups per week and assist EMS with their open recruitment drives.

4. SAHP: Although LSPD and SAHP have different jurisdictions, I believe collaboration is crucial. This can include activities such as conducting checkpoints and sharing CID evidence. The IA and HRT departments could also work together to prevent conflicts and inform each other about recently dismissed units and officer reports, handling issues internally rather than involving legal authorities.

5. Government: We would assist the Government with crowd control during open recruitments. Collaboration between the GOV and LSPD is essential on various matters, but I would particularly focus on HRT collaborations to enhance our officers' understanding of the law. This will help prevent violations of COP, PDAA, and the Penal Code, reducing the number of lawsuits and DOC cases and bench trials lost due to simple mistakes.

6. FIB: I regard FIB as one of the most crucial organizations, if not the most important. Our CID team would work alongside the UC team to gather as much evidence as possible, aiding FIB in conducting more gang and family raids. I would also have IA collaborate with them to reduce corruption in the city, establishing an anti-corruption unit in partnership with FIB.
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom