Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman Ramay

💎JinBaba💎
Player
Name: Salman Ramay
Nationality: Portagal
Place of Birth: Pakistan (Lahore)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: White
Tattoos: Yes
Strengths: unarmed combat and using a shotgun in close range
Weakness: Nothing

Life Story: 100+ Words: Grew up in Canada for majority of my life, growing up getting my education. Then I once I got older and made some money, I decided to move to the city where I'm at today. Making a name out of myself and making my life worth a damn. taking advantage of the opportunities in the city to help me succeed in my life. Went into a life of crime and found myself a nice Wife named "Zoya". Later in my marriage my life was starting to effect "Zoya" life, so I had no choice but to turn over a new leaf. I decided to become a tow truck driver, then moved on to join the SAHP to make my wife "Zoya" even prouder in my ability to change into the good side. I liked this new path of my life working up the ranks and succeed as an SAHP sheriff. But later down the road that life of crime I'm starting to miss...

Career Story: 100+ Words: Use to work for life invader but quit, worked in EMS but quit that too, then worked as a tow truck driver in the LSPD but transferred to SAHP. After a while of moving up the ranks in SAHP the criminal side of me started seeking out. So I found some people to hang with who knew their work around the law, the old sheriff of the SAHP gave some of his old contexts of his trick of trades. so I decided to take some of his "advice" into my own doing of the ways of I work as an SAHP sheriff.

Outcomes:
1) Punar can take bribes up to 100k
2) Punar can go to the ghetto off duty and start killing people there for fun.
3) Punar can torture people for information secretly for more info about others like he did to criminals in SAS Spy division. if do not comply he will use outcome 5 ( with /commands)
4) Punar can take criminals' guns when they die and sell them for money and for his own Wealth after his skills in Gun smuggling in wales
5) Punar can inject Truth Serum into criminals for them to leak info this serum he stole from Containers in a storage unit . ( using try command twice only )
6) Punar can buy and sell illegal guns from the Black Market ( No org weapons or gear)
7 Punar can use illegal weapons while on duty.
8) Punar can do any illegal activity that benefits him.
9)Punar can rob people with his family and friends in the ghetto secretly and steal panels for money.
10) Punar can take someone off the wanted list, let them free, or lower their sentence.
11) Punar can sell personal weapons at the black market or to people. ( No Org gear)
12) Punar always has a radio on him allowing him to use it while off duty to keep up to date.
13) Punar can take a part in family events etc too crack down on criminals
14) Punar uses drugs on duty to impress criminals so they think hes a fake agent and spill info and also for personal use
15) Can drive 4 doors offroad due to his experience in Royal Navy
16) Punar Can Break bodycams using /try command again twice only
17) Punar Will be a personal assassin for his friends for a certain sum of money as he wants to be rich using his SAS UC Agent knowledge
18) Due to Anger, If Punar does not Get what he wants punar Will Kill the 10-15 no reason ( if demands followed i will not kill unless they dont run within 5 seconds)
19)If anyone threatens or tries to hurt any of Punar Colleagues and friends he will inflict the pain they said they will give to his companions or pain he seems fits secretly in a enclosed area also if they breach Sahp territory
20) Punar brings his ID everywhere too help him in situations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom