Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Kai Valentino
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Nov 10, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs

Azii Oviouss

--- 𝗢𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗽 ---
Player
Dear sam,

A long time ago in October 2023 i found a candy glitch where if you bought something with candy and then relogged, you would get the candy back. I found this out because my game crashed after i bought an item and then realised i had the same amount of candy back.

I know I shouldnt of done this and now i regret doing it. I promise going forward I will never do anything like this again and will obey the rules always. All i want is 1 more chance to play en2 again. So please forgive me.

I accept a money wipe, pc check, remove the items i got from the candy glitch, anything for you as i know i am in the wrong. I take full responsibility for my actions and i can assure you nothing like this will happen again. Just 1 more chance is all I ask as i want to play this new update. It has been around 9-10 months since i was banned and i have taken this time to reflect on my actions and have matured so i will not break any more rules. And so please give me 1 more chance.

Also i saw many other people get unbanned from doing the lottery ticket bug abuse so Im hoping i can get 1 last chance just like they have.

Thanks.
Kai

Top Bottom