Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected For the curator of the project I unban request | 37402,42777

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
37402 42777
Players nickname
Benjamin Muller Emir Yooh
Administrators nickname
Dr Sarp Gerber
Date
Jul 29, 2024
Time
13:55
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tnprKik

emirhan0640

Player
Player
Hello dear Lebron Pluxury,

How long were you banned? 60 days

How long is your sentence still active? 60 days

Why should we unban you?

A few hours ago (29.07), I was banned on both my main (37402) and twink (42777) accounts for General Rule §4.1.Multi Cheating. I have never cheated and will never do so. I also want to mention that my PC was checked twice in a week, even by Johny Odds, and everything was fine and negative. I am very sad about the ban because I have built a family and also sent an unofficial application. Everything I have built on Grand, I don't want to lose. I really enjoy playing on the server, experiencing adventures with my friends.

I was told the reason and informed that I was banned for my main account for refusing a PC check (20.03) and twink for modifications (29.03). Yes, unfortunately, the modification and PC check refusal happened, but I was stupid and used some Redux and didn't know what was allowed and what wasn't. Then I was contacted by my friend who told me that what I had installed was not allowed, so I quickly deleted it. In every respect, I apologize for that. I was banned for 4.1 modifications, and on the same day, I had a PC check where it was negative. For the main account with the PC check refusal, it was because I was AFK botting in A-Jail and wasn't even at the PC.

Both accounts were banned for 60 days. After being unbanned (20.05), I started playing again and always paid attention to what I downloaded. But now, I am informed in the forum by admin Dr. Felix Tired that what I did a few months ago was not okay and therefore I am receiving a permanent ban. I wonder why they didn't give me a permanent ban before and suddenly today I get a permanent ban (29.07)?

I was unbanned around 20.05, and on that day I never had anything negative like 4.1 and never cheated, and it was never my intention to cheat. I despise cheaters and don't like them either, and I want to mention again that I have had two PC checks after my unbanning and both were negative and good, with Johny Odds checking me the last time. I can show all my POVs and am always willing to undergo a PC check at any time.

I would be extremely happy to receive at least some positive feedback from you, I really don't want to give up my Grand times so easily. I built my own family, bought businesses, had a lot of fun with friends, bought the Battle Pass and regularly completed the tasks, had so much fun on Grand, now I am sitting in front of my PC and don't know what to play, I really enjoyed playing on your server.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom