Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bobz Carter
Suspect ID
312945 + 126101
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2024
Time of violation
19:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql-Y6l-Dy30&feature=youtu.be

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
I was arresting a 10-15 this was no accident and seemed planned and orchestrated, how did the heli know the precise location and coincidentally ram into my heli where I attempted to land in the safest part of DOC to avoid anyone trying to get to me and the 10-15.

Part 1 (I realised you couldn't see the 10-15's id to confirm the person that was meta-gaming outside the game)

Part 2

El Pier'ro

Just a Clapper
Player
I was getting so much lag i didnt even see anything, after the new update im getting lag like my game is pausing and people are teleporting i didnt meant to vdm you im soo sorry.

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
I was getting so much lag i didnt even see anything, after the new update im getting lag like my game is pausing and people are teleporting i didnt meant to vdm you im soo sorry.
Why were you at DOC ? and all the space in the air I've never known anyone to perfectly lag and hit another person's heli lol good try It's clear, you nose dived into my heli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom