Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Quaresma Scelesto
Administrators nickname
Uchiha Shisui
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/e2J9QHC#E0USOH3

Quaresmagrand

Player
Player
Dear Server Administration Team,

I am writing to appeal against the permanent ban I recently received due to a series of misunderstandings and an impulsive reaction out of frustration. I would like to start by expressing my sincerest apologies for my inappropriate behavior and the unfortunate message I posted in the game chat.

To provide context, my frustration arose from a series of events where my in-game family, despite having good players, couldn't compete equally with the Noxus family, which has a significantly larger number of active members in daily events such as the bizzwars. This numerical disparity has made the competitions unbalanced, leading to a feeling of helplessness and frustration among our members.

During one of these occasions, in a moment of venting, I told another player that "this server sucks." This statement, which was captured in a screenshot by a nearby player who saw the message in the chat, was made in the heat of the moment and does not reflect my true opinion of the server. In the heat of the moment, I explained to the other player the reason for my frustration: the perception that our skill could not overcome the numerical disadvantage.

I would like to clarify that if I truly believed the server "sucks," I would not spend so many hours daily playing and actively participating in the activities offered. I have immense respect and appreciation for the community and the administration that keeps this server running. The environment provided has been an extremely valuable source of entertainment and socialization for me.

I understand that my words were inappropriate and that respect for the community and server rules is fundamental. I take full responsibility for my behavior and apologize to everyone who may have been affected by my statement. Moving forward, I am committed to maintaining a positive attitude and contributing constructively to the community.

I humbly request a review of my ban. I am deeply regretful and willing to correct my behavior to avoid any future misunderstandings. I would like the opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to the community and continue participating in the server's activities.

If possible, I also request a reduction in the penalty, allowing me to return to play under stricter conditions or with some form of additional monitoring to ensure my behavior complies with server norms. I am open to any suggestions or requirements that the administration deems necessary to prevent similar incidents in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and for the opportunity to present my appeal. I sincerely hope you can reconsider my situation and allow me to continue being part of this amazing community. The time I have spent on this server has been immensely enjoyable, and I am eager to make amends and prove my dedication to this community.

Sincerely,

Quaresma Scelesto

Quaresmagrand

Player
Player
Additionally, request that he consider my appeal. I deeply regret my actions and am eager to correct my mistake. I genuinely enjoy participating in this server and have immense respect for the community and the administration.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom